The Rubin Law Firm is committed to helping you achieve your immigration goals while guiding you every step of the way through complex immigration processes. We provide high quality and personalized attention and prioritize your needs. Call us today at 512-439-2299 to set up a consultation to discuss your case.
We Can Help...
- You want to become a United States Citizen
- You want to become a Legal Permanent Resident
- CONSULAR PROCESSING: You want bring a family member who lives in another country to the United States through an embassy either as an immigrant or non-immigrant
- You want to bring your fiancée who lives in another country to the United States because you plan to marry and live together in the U.S.
- WAIVERS: You wish to adjust status but entered the United States illegally or you want to help your family member who entered the United States illegally stay in the United States and need a waiver for unlawful entry.
- You or a family member have been placed in removal and deportation proceedings before an Immigration Judge.
- ASYLUM: You want to remain in the United States after an unlawful entry because you or a family member are afraid of returning to your home country.
- U VISA: You were the victim of a qualifying crime and collaborated with police and wish to remain in the United States.
- VAWA APPLICATION: You were a victim of domestic violence or your spouse died after you entered the United States but before your adjusted your status to a lawful permanent resident process was completed.
- You are not entirely certain but believe that you may need assistance regarding your immigration concern.
Family Based Immigration
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Adjustment of Status
- Legal Permanent Residency (Green Card)
- Residency Renewal
- Consular Processing
- Stateside Waivers for Unlawful Presence I-601/601A
- (VAWA) Violence Against Women Act cases
- (SIJ) Special Immigrant Juvenile cases
- (DACA) Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Other Waivers
- (PIP) Parole in Place
Travel & Permits
- Advance Parole and Travel Permits
- K Visas for Fiancé of a U.S. Citizen
- U Visas for Victims of Qualified Crimes
- Work Permits
- Asylum and Convention Against Torture
- Cancellation of Removal for Non-Permanent Resident and Permanent Resident Alien
- Deportation Defense
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
- Business and Investor Visas
- Employment Based Immigration
- And Additional Services