Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
The Rubin Law Firm has over 15 years of experience. We represent those who have been severely injured by a vehicle. Our office provides free no obligation consultations.
Being struck by a vehicle can be a traumatic experience with severe, debilitating, and often fatal injuries. The injuries are typically severe, permanently disabling, and are often accompanied by massive medical debt. The aftermath that follows such an accident can be chaotic. Our personal injury attorneys have years of experience to help you navigate your case.
Determining liability in auto/pedestrian collisions often comes down to arguments over right-of-way, lines of sight, and the dynamics of the collision. Therefore, it is especially important that you speak with an experienced attorney to discuss your case and options before contacting any insurance companies.
What compensation can you pursue?
The damages you may be able to claim include past and future:
- Medical Expenses
- Loss of Wages
- Pain and suffering / Mental Anguish
- Physical Impairment
- Loss of consortium
What to do after a Pedestrian Accident?
- Call 911 and wait for law enforcement and EMS to arrive.
- Take photos of the incident.
- Get contact information of witnesses (if possible).
- Get appropriate medical treatment.
- Avoid speaking to an insurance company until you have spoken with a lawyer.
PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENT SETTLEMENT
▸ Pedestrian/Auto Accident - $50,000.00
In 2011, an intoxicated driver was operating a Dodge pickup truck and ran over E.M. in an alley. The driver was subsequently arrested at his home. E.M suffered serious bodily injuries such as broken ribs, punctured lung and kidney, and two fractured vertebra among the several injuries sustained. The attorneys handled all the negotiations and successfully recovered the negligent individual’s insurance policy limits.
- Gross Recovery: $50,000.00 (policy limits)
- Attorney’s Fees: $16,666.67
- Attorneys Expenses: $410.34
- Client Gross Recovery: $32,922.99